We are currently hiring for:
You can work with these awesome people:
Tell me more
Tell me less
About this Job
Rally.org is seeking developers to revolutionize online giving. Our technology team is focused on solving difficult problems with speed and elegance.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones at all levels of the stack
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management and designers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Rally.org better
- Strong knowledge of at least one OO programming language (Ruby, Python, etc)
- Ability to succeed in a paired programming environment
- Passion for implementing beautiful user interfaces with the latest web technologies
- Interest in and ability to traverse the stack to solve problems
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance (experience with TDD)
- Understanding of CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Github profile or link to open source work
- Visual design skills
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks
- Interest in mobile and touch-based web platform
- Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Ping pong skills
Operations Research Analyst
Tell me more
Tell me less
- Under close supervision of CEO, act as strategic initiatives analyst and customer operations analyst
- Perform data analyses using descriptive/inferential statistics, regression analyses, model building, and time series modeling
- Use capital budgeting methodologies
- Use Zendesk (web-based software) for reporting purposes, communicate results to management of user volume data analysis via Rally Administration Tools (RAT) to demonstrate monthly/quarterly percentage increase in new clients
- Assist in program management for specific strategic initiatives (resolution backlog tracking for reduction of resolution time), use back-end reporting tools via RAT to manage revenue generated by clients
- Manage technical inquiries by providing support on API inquiries, Custom CSS, iFrame configuration
- Assist in identifying revenue and targets with focus on client loyalty and retention, assist in analyses/implementation of financial controls by reviewing business operations, assist in implementing cost effective processes
- Assist with payment partner, Vantiv Payment Systems using e-commerce tools and web based software to manage chargeback audits, settlements, and outgoing payments
- Assist in oversight on new product development for compliance and policy implementation, assist to identify areas of improvement within product donation experience to reduce financial loss due to fraud, user error, and transaction disputes; assist in operational decisions on high risk and fraudulent transactions by screening clients using Lexis Nexus and IP verification software.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration or Marketing
- Plus coursework, internships, or experience to include data analysis, descriptive/inferential statistics, regression analysis, model building, and time series modeling, and use of capital budgeting methodologies.
- Experience and skills may be gained through academic coursework and concurrently while pursuing academic studies.
Location and Address
- Location of the job and interview is 995 Market Street, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- Applicants should mail resumes to Rally Piryx LLC, Attn: Jonathan Cole, CEO, 995 Market Street, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103.